What is your favorite quote from any movie? (or, 12 quotes from my 12 favourite movies)


I came across this question on Quora, and I couldn't stop myself answering it. And to be honest, I felt that citing just a single dialogue from a single movie is an injustice to my 23-years of short yer glorious(?) entertainment life.
So, here I present you some movies, which I have watched like gazillion times, and just a single dialogue from each of them, which is I have stored, somewhere in that subconscious mind of mine.

12 Angry Men




A Beautiful Mind





Bridges of Spies





Fight Club





Forrest Gump



Inception



Shutter Island




Into The Wild



Rush



Saving Private Ryan



The Pursuit of Happyness (My personal favourite)



The Social Network




So, tell me, which one is your favourite?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I fought 3 dragons and still survived (or the story of my IIM Bangalore Interview)

Masala Chai (or How I Ruined My Chances to Get Into IIM Lucknow)

Arjun Reddy : How a Love Story Without Rules Changed Cinema While Giving Zero Fucks

A journey to remember......

What Could Have Been The Prologue (or Chapter 0) of My Novel

Meaning of life in one word?

Its All About The Attitude...