I inherit the world to you

Twisted time has brought me near another twist,
where I feel that sand is slipping through my hands,
and now I should write my will, and inherit you my belongings.

Don't have much in store, but few memories sweet and sour,
they are to be passed on, to be kept alive,
so I pass them to you.

I inherit you some questions raised, and few dreams chased,
till the midway point, but then left alone as my feet started to bleed.

I leave you some ignored choices and vague voices,
failed to make an impact, failed to keep the pact,
with the destiny, and the faded fortune.

I also inherit you some broken promises,
which I couldn't keep, cause I had to survive the crashing calamity,
but the calculations I made, couldn't add happiness to my kitty.

So, I, the mighty mind, inherit all these things to you,
my counterpart, the small, fragile heart,
as mind can't solve a few problems, and a heart is the only solution.

You don't have any intelligence, and you use the weirdest of logics,
but still, I trust you,
cause you have few things which I couldn't find,
courage, love, emotions and your strongest weapon, hope.

So I hope that your hope will help you,
to mend other hearts which I broke,
to raise a voice that I silenced,
and to chase the dreams which I had left alone.

I leave the destiny in your hands.
I inherit the world to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I fought 3 dragons and still survived (or the story of my IIM Bangalore Interview)

Masala Chai (or How I Ruined My Chances to Get Into IIM Lucknow)

Arjun Reddy : How a Love Story Without Rules Changed Cinema While Giving Zero Fucks

A journey to remember......

What Could Have Been The Prologue (or Chapter 0) of My Novel

Meaning of life in one word?

Its All About The Attitude...