I See A Light


At the horizon, I see a light,
not so bright, but I see a light,
through the paradox of burning mind
and frozen night,
I see a light.

In this darkness so dark,
I see a ray, a ray of hope,
making me believe,
somewhere far away from this world,
of dancing shadows,
and frightening cries,
there exists a light.

At the thin line,
of fantasy and reality,
I see a dream,  a new dream,
shaking rigid walls of an Orthodox castle,
and I hear a voice, a loud voice
breaking the spell of silence.

And then, I overlook the horizon,
to peek into my heart,
and I see a face, a familiar face,
but with some desire in its eyes,
yes, I see a desire,
a desire to be the flame,
eager to burn, eager to be the sun.

Now I realise, the horizon is just a mirror,
reflecting my dream, reflecting my heart,
in my heart, I find my LIGHT.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I fought 3 dragons and still survived (or the story of my IIM Bangalore Interview)

Masala Chai (or How I Ruined My Chances to Get Into IIM Lucknow)

Arjun Reddy : How a Love Story Without Rules Changed Cinema While Giving Zero Fucks

A journey to remember......

What Could Have Been The Prologue (or Chapter 0) of My Novel

Meaning of life in one word?

Its All About The Attitude...